TSR intelliSSL™ LED replacement lamp solutions are designed for wireless lighting installations for Smart Homes and Smart Businesses in Residential, Commercial and Hospitality. intelliSSL is based on TSR’s patent pending moduLED™ LED on heat sink and wireless technology. TSR’s SSL Plastics™ designs offer the complete solution for Smart Lighting by minimizing wireless signal interference prevalent in conventional metal based housings used for heat sinking. TSR’s patent pending antenna integration enhances speed and data integrity of Wi-Fi connectivity. The intelliSSL™ LED lamps support 6LoWPAN and IEEE 802.15.4-based networking for IP addressability.
The integration of wireless radios and antennas further benefit from TSR’s SSL 360 Design Suite methodology and SSL Plastics™. TSR’s design approach focuses on the advantages of wireless in lighting and securing a facility:
- integration with daylight to harvest additional energy savings
- motion detectors to activate lighting only when the area is occupied
- future connectivity as a hub for other wireless devices
As the Internet of Things (IoT) unfolds in our lives, confusion is commonplace and interoperability is a problem. TSR is resolving these issues in several ways:
- TSR is ensuring its products are compliant with IEEE 802.15.4 standard for wireless communication and can be used with a wide range of network software stacks including: ZigBee® Light Link, ZigBee Home Automation and JenNet-IP™
- TSR products will operate across diverse systems such as Philips Hue, TCP Wireless, Greenwave Reality and Lumifi’s lighting platform. Our aim is to be system agnostic and ensure our products can easily be used by anyone, anywhere
- TSR is offering an intelligent lighting solution that can bridge multiple systems and products together. TSR intelliSSL™ LED lighting products powered by Lumifi will further simplify wireless lighting systems, bring clarity to applications and make interoperability a problem of the past.